30 January 2012

Photographs From The Weekend /// Nick's Birthday


I'm a little sad that the weekend is over. I needed those two days off {& could have used a few more!}

On Friday, I was relaxing with my best friend while Nick went out and celebrated his birthday with the boys. Laura and I ate Chinese food, watched Winnie the Pooh, & laughed over YouTube videos.

Saturday, Nick and I spent the day together eating good food, shopping, & seeing family. I gave him his somewhat nerdy {okay, a lot nerdy} birthday present, a Millennium Falcon print from Society6 and a Serenity t-shirt from ThinkGeek. We also picked up a googly eyed frog treat for Noelle at Moochie & Co.

I was also taking care of my parents' and my aunt's cats while they were vacationing in Las Vegas {so unfair!}

Sunday was laid-back. Started out with a cup of coffee and the Championship match of the Australian Open {Go Djokovic!} Then I was able to catch up on a lot of blog reading, artwork, & household chores!

How about you? How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment