15 January 2012

Here's To A Healthy New Year /// 2012

Can you believe we are already fifteen days into the New Year? How was 2011 for everyone? My 2011 was amazing, sad, and bittersweet. But isn't that life?

Nick and I had such an amazing wedding that it's hard to think about 2011 as anything but. However, with the loss of my grandfather, and other life threatening family emergencies, it really was a rough year.

I can honestly say, though, that 2011 made me a much better & stronger person. I'm grateful for my experiences and look to 2012 with a lot hope, dreams & new goals.

With out getting too carried away {mostly because I hope to save these topics for future posts} my goals for the year are more cooking, blogging, reading and painting. So far I've kept up with them all. Nick and I have even decided to take part in the Meatless Monday campaign. 

This past week we dined on fresh, homemade Italian bread and yellow squash & zucchini chili. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment