27 January 2012

Have A Lovely Weekend!


Hello!

My Friday was off to a rough start when I knocked myself silly getting into my car. I was rushing and didn't clear the door, so my forehead met the frame really really hard. I saw stars for a little awhile and now I have a really attractive knot on my forehead.

I am hoping that the swelling & bruising goes away before tomorrow! Like I had mentioned yesterday, this weekend is Nick's birthday and we are going out and celebrating.

Although I love to write, I often times have a difficult time eloquently expressing my feelings. Especially on the topic love. I think this is why I find myself being drawn to the lyrics of love songs. {I tell Nick that he and I have a new "song" just about every month.}

Anyways, I have always been a huge fan of Jason Mraz and this new song is so beautiful. It might have to be the new song for Nick & I!






Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment