07 July 2011

Things I Love Thursday - July 7, 2011


The Color Of - A beautiful site where you can enter in a word and it pulls and overlays images from Flickr to create a color for that word.

TEDtalks Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity - I have to watch this every once and awhile to help me get through my creativity funks. This TEDtalks features Elizabeth Gilbert, writer of Eat, Pray, Love, and her feelings on genius and creativity. Put aside 20 minutes and watch this.

photoset of Sweden - I have been reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and I've become a little intrigued by the idea of visiting Sweden. Although, not in my near future, hopefully I can get there someday. And until then I'll look at this lovely photoset by Chelsea of Frolic.

Genevieve Nisly's Photography Blog - OK, so, I might be a little biased and sent you directly to the photos Genevieve and James took of Nick & I's wedding... but how could I not?! They are stunning and I get all emotional when I see them because they so perfectly represent the day and how I felt.

(photos from elseachelsea)

No comments:

Post a Comment