24 June 2010

Things I Love Thursday - June 24, 2010

The first day of summer was Monday and I'm heading to North Carolina tomorrow. What better way to celebrate than a Things I Love Thursday inspired by celebrating the things I equate with warm weather, beaches, and sunshine!


  • I find it incredibly hard to maintain good looking skin and a nice glow when I'm at the beach. (I burn so easily!) That is why I love this tutorial by Kandee Johnson on how to look fabulous at the beach. I'm definitely going to try this!

  • Katy Perry. She's so cute and sassy. I love that she's engaged to Russell Brand. And mostly I love how catchy "California Girls" is. It might possibly be on loop my entire way to the ocean!

  • Ice cream sandwiches: I plan to make these at least 3 times while we're at the beach house. Yum!

  • Gala Darling's list of 50 Things To Do Before Summer Ends.

  • "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."—Herm Albright

  • Feelin' happy? Calm? Sunny days? This is internet radio based on your mood. First thing I heard? "Don't Worry, I'm Yours" Jason Mraz remixed with Bobby McFerrin. Instant love!

  • It's Thursday! Tomorrow's the start of a beautiful weekend. What do you love?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment