03 August 2010

A Quick Post

It's been awhile but I'm still around. Things have been busy lately with the house and wedding planning. Work and some personal relationships had been stressful, but thankfully I've got an amazing support system (Nick, family and friends) that have helped me manage. I have had to come to the realization that some of the people whom I considered friends were not, and am working on cutting ties with the toxic relationships.
In the mean time I interviewed for, and was ultimately offered, an art teaching job within North Canton City Schools. I'm incredibly excited for the new school year! While I'll be sad to leave some of the friends and co-workers in Canton City, I think this will be much better in the long run.
Tomorrow Nick and I are back at Genevieve Nisly's to see what our engagement photos turned out like. It's going to be a lot of fun to see what James was able to come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment